Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rowan Turns 3 (Months that is...)


Today is the beginning of Rowan's third month on the planet, so I thought that I would celebrate with some pics.
Here he is trying to hold his bottle for the first time. He is getting better at it, but has no problems pushing it away. Or punching his dad. Or kicking him. Or just being violent towards him in general. It must be all those violent video games he has been playing!




Here is one of him smiling. Rowan is a very serious, deep thinker, so getting a good smile out of him is hard (I think he might be goth). But if you catch him in the morning, he will smile and giggle at everything. Even my lame jokes! Give him a few years...I'm sure that will stop.



And finally, one of his friendly neighborhood Spider-Blanket. You knew he would have to have some super-hero toy, right?

No comments: